Dr. Mark Sultan MD Patient Reviews

no change

February 6th, 2017
Amazing Results
Dr. Sultan did an amazing job on my breast reduction and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Sultan and his entire staff were extremely helpful before, during and after my surgery. The office is very professional, friendly and run very well. No matter who answered the telephone, they answered my questions. I can't say enough good things about this office only that I wish every doctor's office was run this way and that every doctor showed the care that Dr. Sultan did.

February 6th, 2017
Beautiful work
After having had twins, no matter how much exercise I did, my stomach had stretched and would not come back. Same sad fate for my breasts. His work was impeccable and I am so happy now with my body. BTW, I went in for a routine mammogram last month and the tech was in awe of what great work he had done with my breast reduction (no scarring, perfect shape, etc.).

November 13th, 2016
Brow lift and lower face lift
I had a implant lower face lift and brow lift

October 24th, 2016
Dr. Sultan and his team are wonderful!
I am over 65, and recently had cosmetic surgery by Dr. Sultan to correct my puffy eyes, sagging lower facial skin and turkey neck. I was referred to Dr. Sultan by my long-time Dermatologist. What a great referral that was! The results of the surgery by Dr. Sultan surpassed my expectations -- but just as important, the quality of care I received every step of the way from Dr. Sultan and his team -- from the first consultation through post-surgical monitoring and follow-up -- was thorough, professional, and totally patient-focused. Dr. Sultan is not only a wonderful cosmetic surgeon but a real physician who puts patient care first. In my experience that is a great combination. For anyone considering cosmetic surgery, I cannot recommend Dr. Sultan and his team highly enough!

March 14th, 2016
Don't Wait!
Dr sultan is a genius but better then that a truly caring person. I am 60 + but not by a lot . I have wanted a breast reduction since I was 18 . I was very afraid to do the surgery and had consults before with other doctors . He was so reassuring and supportive that I decided to finally go ahead. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Life changing!!! I can hardly express how wonderful I feel . Down time was minimal, a couple of days of extra strength Tylenol, back to the gym in 2 weeks. My nieces think they look amazing as do I . Always nice to get approval from the younger generation. Only regret is that I didn't find Dr Sultan 30 years ago!!!!!

March 3rd, 2016
outstanding plastic surgeon
Last month I underwent facial plastic surgery with Dr. Sultan. What I admire most is his capacity to listen and produce exactly what he says he can produce. He initially asked me what I was unhappy with and told me exactly what he could and could not do. I first saw Dr. Sultan 11 years ago for another procedure and that is one of the reasons I returned to him. He is an utmost talented, gifted doctor who has sincerely earned his exceptional reputation. In addition, I was amazed at the very little bruising I experienced. I could not have been more pleased.

February 29th, 2016
I recently had a consultation done with Dr. Sultan to discuss the removal jowls and the constant tired eye look I have developed as I get older. I also discussed having my breast implants removed, as they just seemed to large for me at this time in my life. (I had my implants done by another doctor that has no affiliation with Dr. Sultan). I decided to go through with all the above "corrections", and he did an amazing job. Every one of my friends comment on how "rested" I look. The old implants were replaced with much smaller ones that are more proportioned to my frame. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am with his work. Also, many years ago he preformed liposuction on my thighs and stomach area--everything done proportionately. Thrilled with that outcome too. In addition to the wonderful work he does, he has a superior, highly professional and knowledgeable team. All questions and concerns dealt with promptly. I would highly recommend Dr. Sultan.

February 21st, 2016
A wonderful doctor!
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Sultan. Unlike other plastic surgeons I met, he really listens. He doesn't impose his idea of beauty or perfection. He is interested in what the patient wants and makes every effort to achieve it. In my case, he totally succeeded. I had a facelift including upper and lower eyelids and neck. I look like myself, but younger, which is exactly what I wanted. No one knew I'd had work done. They all thought I looked rested and refreshed. In addition to being a talented surgeon, Dr. Sultan is a really nice guy. I would highly recommend him.

January 15th, 2016
I am a member of an elite group a patients of the eminent surgeon Dr. Mark Sultan. For years I had heard Dr. Sultan's name ,and when I finally decided I needed to look younger, I called the office for a facelift consultation. His staff was efficent and courteous, shades of what the entire "Sultan" experience. The office is nicely appointed, waiting room filled, for good reason.Dr. Sultan greeted me with such warmth, I felt like I knew him already. He listened to my concerns, made suggestions, and I made an appointment for surgery on the spot. Best thing I ever did! The surgery went exactly as he predicted, and my results were better than I had hoped for.The entire experience lived up to the hype I had heard for years. I thank Dr. Sultan every day when I look in the mirror and receive glowing compliments. I recommend Dr. Sultan enthusiastically and without hesitation.

January 13th, 2016
Dear Doctor Mark Sultan I humbly thank you from the heavens above for making a difference in my life .I am forever grateful.yours truly Shirin moinian By the way this surgery is my 1.5 billion lottery winner

January 12th, 2016
Great experience
Dr. Sultan is a kind, caring and talented plastic surgeon. He is always available ( had to call him on a summer Sunday) for questions and concerns from consultation to post-op. His office staff has always been a pleasure to work with and encourages communication via email, telephone or office visits.

October 13th, 2015
Gynecomastia surgery
Good bedside manner but absolutely doesn't stand behind his work. He did a botched job on me, which damming in itself, but absolutely wasn't willing to fix it. Barely even acknowledged the issue as he may have had to take ownership if he did. Started insulting me when I pressed him. Spoke to several surgeons afterwards to get opinions and they all admitted he had left crater deformities around my areola. Dr. Sultan wouldn't even admit to it let alone help me figure out my options. Just an immensely shady guy and I would highly recommend steering clear.