A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Supiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Supiano
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Supiano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Supiano, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Supiano graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Supiano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Supiano MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Supiano practice?
- Dr. Mark Supiano has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Supiano practices Geriatric Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Geriatric Doctors.