A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Supiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Supiano
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Supiano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Supiano, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Supiano graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Supiano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Supiano MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Supiano practice?
- Dr. Mark Supiano has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Supiano practices Geriatric Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Geriatric Doctors.