A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Surrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Surrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Surrey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Surrey graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Surrey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Surrey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Surrey practice?
- Dr. Mark Surrey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Surrey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Santa Barbara, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.