A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sutton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sutton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Sutton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Sutton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Sutton practice?
- Dr. Mark Sutton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sutton practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.