A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Swancutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Swancutt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swancutt
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Swancutt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Swancutt graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Swancutt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Swancutt MD and PHD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Swancutt practice?
- Dr. Mark Swancutt has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Swancutt practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.