A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Swancutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Swancutt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swancutt graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Swancutt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Swancutt MD and PHD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Swancutt practice?
- Dr. Mark Swancutt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Swancutt practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.