Learn more about Dr. Mark Swancutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Swancutt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swancutt
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Swancutt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Swancutt graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Swancutt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Swancutt MD and PHD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Swancutt practice?
- Dr. Mark Swancutt has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Swancutt practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.