Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Swanson
Dr. Mark Swanson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Swanson is affiliated with Carolina Medical Center - Pineville, Presbyterian Hospital and Charlotte Institute of Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Swanson has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Swanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Francis Robicsek
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0.09 mi63
Dr. Erin Murphy
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0.09 mi11
Dr. Paul Kirshbom
Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0.09 mi25