A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Switzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Switzer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Switzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Switzer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Switzer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Switzer MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Switzer practice?
- Dr. Mark Switzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Switzer practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Westmont, IL.
See Westmont Internists and Westmont Pediatricians.