A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Swofford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Swofford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swofford
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Swofford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Swofford graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Swofford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Buchanan General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Swofford DO is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Swofford practice?
- Dr. Mark Swofford has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Swofford practices Urology near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Urologists.