A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Swofford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Swofford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swofford
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Swofford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Swofford graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Swofford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Buchanan General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Swofford DO is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Swofford practice?
- Dr. Mark Swofford has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Swofford practices Urology near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Urologists.