Learn more about Dr. Gerald Sylvain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Sylvain, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sylvain
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sylvain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Sylvain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sylvain graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sylvain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Mark Sylvain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Sylvain practice?
- Dr. Gerald Sylvain has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Sylvain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.