A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sylvester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sylvester is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sylvester
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sylvester Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nutritional Support
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sylvester graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Sylvester has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Trent Sylvester MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Sylvester practice?
- Dr. Mark Sylvester has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Sylvester practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.