A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Szal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Szal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Szal graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Szal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Szal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Szal practice?
- Dr. Mark Szal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Szal practices Ophthalmology near Concord, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, WI.
See Concord Ophthalmologists.