A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Szmanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Szmanda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szmanda graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Szmanda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Langlade Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark T Szmanda DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Szmanda practice?
- Dr. Mark Szmanda has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Szmanda practices Neurology near Antigo, WI.
See Antigo Neurologists.