Dr. Mark Szmanda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Szmanda?

February 19th, 2016

Very Happy with Dr. Szmanda. He took care of me for 12 years after my stroke and have only good to say about him. Very caring and knowledgeable. Only reason I don't see him anymore is that I moved to Nevada.

August 31st, 2015

Completely uncomfortable office visit, will not say more. Cannot recommend.

February 2nd, 2015

Dr szamana is a wonderful dr. I am very happy to have found him for my care.

December 6th, 2010

A Doctor Who Cares

I have seen Dr. Szmanda twice and both times the wait was minimal, the staff was friendly and caring. Dr. Szmanda actually sits down & LISTENS, really listens. He takes every question seriously, he never pushes away the questions as unimportant or says "Oh, I see you've been surfing the internet for answers again." He is never patronizing. He is professional & knowledgable, he CARES about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone seeking answers to a puzzling affliction. I suffered with Peripheral Neuropathy for several years & finally found a Doctor who was able to give me a name for what was becoming a major problem for me. There is no cure, but just knowing what it is helps the mind to accept it. Thank you Dr. Szmanda!

April 5th, 2010

Caring and very knowledgeable!!

After three years of suffering from severe stabbing, burning pains in my back that went unrelieved following visits from my internal med doc, my chiropractor, an anesthetist, an an orthopedist... I went to Dr. Szmanda. Lo and behold... I found out immediately that I had shingles! Dr. Szmanda was, and continues to be, the most caring and considerate physician that I go to. He always has time to spend with me. He takes my calls. He listens, really listens, to my concerns. Believes what I say, does not discard what I tell him! His staff is always pleasant. The wait is never terrible. It is always clean and nice in the clinic. It is a wonderful experience at Langlade Hospital Clinic when I have to go. It is never "fun" to go to the doctor, by no means, but when I have to go, it is Dr Szmanda that I will always choose to go to. Thank you Doc!

November 24th, 2009