A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Adams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Adams practice?
Dr. Mark Adams practices Pediatrics near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Pediatricians.