A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Collins is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Collins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Collins has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Collins practice?
Dr. Mark Collins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Leominster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ware, MA and Danvers, MA.
See Leominster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.