A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Collins is Satisfactory. Dr. Collins has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Collins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Collins has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Lane Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Collins practice?
Dr. Mark Collins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Leominster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ware, MA and Taunton, MA.
See Leominster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Collins, Dr. Marcel Collins, Dr. Marcelino Collins, Dr. Marcellus Collins, Dr. Marcelo Collins, Dr. Marco Collins