A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Erickson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Erickson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Erickson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Mark Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Erickson practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.