Dr. Mark Fleming MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 8th, 2012
Dr. Fleming is an amazing person and physician. I have known him for 20+ years and I trust him with my life. He is a brilliant medical mind. His patients are fortunate to be in his capable hands & care. He is an extrodinarily gifted doctor with an exceptional bedside manner. I recommend him very highly.

July 29th, 2012
Great bedside manner and caring...but
it was sometimes very difficult to be seen and the wait was extraordinarilly long. But if you are fortunate enough to have him as your Doctor, his care was very comforting.

April 30th, 2012
Does not believe in giving prognosis and is judgemental.
This man overheard me being angry at my husband. Since then he won't look me in the eye and doesn't allow me to ask questions. He doesn't acknowledge my presense.

October 18th, 2011
Excellent Physican
Thought my husband did not survive aggressive prostate cancer, Dr. Fleming was most helpful. His compassion for my husband as well as for me was unmet by any other health professional we encountered throughout the journey. His nursing staff was/is the best. I will always be grateful to him for all that he tried to do for us. Yes, if your loved one or friend is diagnosed with protate cancer, Dr. Fleming is definitely the way to go.

January 9th, 2011
He was very personable with me at my appointment. He definitely is very knowledgeable about prostate cancer and the processes and treatment of the disease. He is also very interested in the latest research and clinical trials that are going on for prostate cancer. He takes the time to listen to what you have to say during the appointment. If you have prostate cancer in Hampton Roads, he's your doctor.

July 24th, 2010
Mr.
We have been blessed with our medical relationship with Dr. Fleming which is nearly two years. What a brilliant doctor that is always treating the total patient with cutting edge medical knowledge. He has been there for my wife and every visit he makes sure we understand each detail of tests, procedures, possible complications and what to expect. He never talks down to us or put off by my wife's hundred questions. He always has research for us to review and makes sure we thoroughly understand everything before we ever begin treatment. We have highly recommended him to everyone who has had to deal with prostate cancer. What a caring thoughtful knowledgeable doctor. I am alive today thanks to God and Dr. Fleming.