A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gould is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gould, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Gould MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Gould practice?
- Dr. Mark Gould has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gould practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.