A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jennings, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Jennings MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Mark Jennings has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Jennings practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Peoria Pediatricians and Peoria Neurologists.