A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jennings, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Jennings MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Mark Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Jennings practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians and Peoria Neurologists.