A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jennings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jennings, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Jennings MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Mark Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Jennings practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians and Peoria Neurologists.