Learn more about Dr. Mark Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jennings, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jennings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Jennings practice?
Dr. Mark Jennings practices Pediatrics, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Peoria Pediatricians, Peoria Osteopaths, and Peoria Neurologists.