A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mahoney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mahoney, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mahoney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hosp Martinsville
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Mahoney DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Mark Mahoney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mahoney practices Family Medicine near Martinsville, VA.
See Martinsville Family Physicians.