A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Malone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Malone, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malone has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Austin Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Malone MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Malone practice?
- Dr. Mark Malone has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Malone practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Pain Management Doctors, Round Rock Anesthesiologists, and Round Rock Neurologists.