A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McBride is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McBride
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McBride Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McBride, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McBride has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark McBride MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark McBride practice?
- Dr. Mark McBride has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark McBride practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.