Learn more about Dr. Mark McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McBride is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McBride, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McBride has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark McBride MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark McBride practice?
- Dr. Mark McBride has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark McBride practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.