A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Montgomery, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Truslow Montgomery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Mark Montgomery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Montgomery practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Santa Barbara Orthopedic Surgeons and Santa Barbara Surgeons.