A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Montgomery, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Truslow Montgomery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Mark Montgomery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Montgomery practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons and Santa Barbara Orthopedic Surgeons.