Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Peters
Dr. Mark Peters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Irving, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Gynecology. Dr. Peters is affiliated with Harris Continued Care Hospital, Harris Methodist H E B and Medical Center Of Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Peters has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Mark Peters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Alvin Gebert
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Plano, TX 0 mi41
Dr. Michele Cavenee
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Preventive Medicine
Plano, TX 0.33 mi25
Dr. Linda Ho
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hospitalist
Plano, TX 0.57 mi15