A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Peters, Maternal Fetal Medicine is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Peters has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Peters MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Peters practice?
- Dr. Mark Peters has 11 office locations.
Dr. Mark Peters practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.