2.5

No warm or fuzzy feeling here! show details No warm or fuzzy feeling here!
by High risk mommy on Dec 12th, 2014

Dr peters does seem very knowledgable in his field. I was never left waiting very long for appointments. However, at each appointment he was so dry and not friendly. Anytime I ask a question, his responses and body language told me he thought I was an idiot. Quite short in responses. Not sure why he chose the field he did, but friendliness, and a caring heart is needed in such a touchy field, that deals with very emotional women. I was just referred to him again, but am going against my obgyn's wishes, and finding someone else.

Bad experience show details Bad experience
Jul 6th, 2014

This doctor lacks empathy and compassion which is essential for a doctor. He doesnt answer to the questions replies bluntly with no emotion for a situation. I followed my gut feeling and changed to another doctor without listening to him which would have been very bad for my baby.I advise to all patients please do research on your own without completely relying on him.I agree with other reviewer i do not understand why ob-gyn refers to him as there are very knowledgeable and good doctors are around here .

Mama Is Not Happy show details Mama Is Not Happy
by Mommy's Home on Apr 4th, 2014

During my pregnancy, I found I needed a knowledgeable doctor with a caring heart. I was directed to Dr. Mark Peters who was touted as being a good doctor. Unfortunately, I found Dr. Peters to be knowledgeable but without a heart. The way he delivered sad news regarding pregnancy complications was insensitive and callous. His manner was so abrasive I would have rather been given the news by a rattle snake. This doctor’s bedside manner was so uncompassionate my advice to any woman who wants to be treated like a human and not a statistic is: Don’t book an appointment with this doctor. If you do decide to become a patient of Dr. Mark Peters, make sure you have thick skin because he probably won’t call you back. I called this doctor and to this day I am still waiting for his call. To me, a doctor who totally ignores a patient who leaves a message requesting a call back is just plain rude.

Apr 7th, 2011

Very pleasant experience considering what I have all ready been through. An extremely competent doctor, one of the best I've been to.

Felt Bad show details Felt Bad
Dec 17th, 2010

Very Bad experience. I remained angry over the experience for two days. I felt hat the baby was getting uncomfortable, he moved vigorously while doc kept the sensor at one place while i was asking him some questions. Very Bad nurse, Poked me twice for blood, instead of piercing in left hand where I asked her to, she used my right hand and then had to come to left, forgot to put bandage on my right hand, it kept stinging till I put bandage at home. She wasn't ready with bandage for left hand also wasted quarter of a spoon blood. Never met such careless nurse. I don't know why they screen lowest risk patients, Why OBGyn recommend it? I guess its a bigger market.....!