Dr. Mark Peters Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Peters?

October 10th, 2017

AMAZING!

Could not have been more perfect.Very smart guy!

August 23rd, 2017

Unreasonable Charge and Claim

This Dr office claims insanely high (almost like fraud amount) with your insurance company then bill you a big balance. Other similar docs charge not even half of they charge for the same of service and treatment ( I did research and survey, it's the fact). AVOID this Dr and office. Patients are customers and we always have choices.

April 21st, 2017

Awesome Doctor!!!!!

April 4th, 2016

Gives very rude come backs to every question asked. Doesn't even answer the question, just says a smart comment back like your stupid for not knowing.

February 5th, 2016

Highly Recommended

I went to Dr Peter's two weeks ago. The Staff was really nice and kind. Dr Peters was kind too, we ran out of questions after the scan because he already explain everything during the sonogram. So excited looking forward to my next appointment. I must admit I was skeptical about going with Dr Peters because I saw some bad reviews, but as I was addressed by my OB and we trust her, we decided not to switch to another Dr and defenitely I'm happy we disn't. We were very satisfied with Dr and Staff attentions.

December 12th, 2014

No warm or fuzzy feeling here!

Dr peters does seem very knowledgable in his field. I was never left waiting very long for appointments. However, at each appointment he was so dry and not friendly. Anytime I ask a question, his responses and body language told me he thought I was an idiot. Quite short in responses. Not sure why he chose the field he did, but friendliness, and a caring heart is needed in such a touchy field, that deals with very emotional women. I was just referred to him again, but am going against my obgyn's wishes, and finding someone else.

July 6th, 2014

Bad experience

This doctor lacks empathy and compassion which is essential for a doctor. He doesnt answer to the questions replies bluntly with no emotion for a situation. I followed my gut feeling and changed to another doctor without listening to him which would have been very bad for my baby.I advise to all patients please do research on your own without completely relying on him.I agree with other reviewer i do not understand why ob-gyn refers to him as there are very knowledgeable and good doctors are around here .

April 4th, 2014

Mama Is Not Happy

During my pregnancy, I found I needed a knowledgeable doctor with a caring heart. I was directed to Dr. Mark Peters who was touted as being a good doctor. Unfortunately, I found Dr. Peters to be knowledgeable but without a heart. The way he delivered sad news regarding pregnancy complications was insensitive and callous. His manner was so abrasive I would have rather been given the news by a rattle snake. This doctor’s bedside manner was so uncompassionate my advice to any woman who wants to be treated like a human and not a statistic is: Don’t book an appointment with this doctor. If you do decide to become a patient of Dr. Mark Peters, make sure you have thick skin because he probably won’t call you back. I called this doctor and to this day I am still waiting for his call. To me, a doctor who totally ignores a patient who leaves a message requesting a call back is just plain rude.

April 7th, 2011

Very pleasant experience considering what I have all ready been through. An extremely competent doctor, one of the best I've been to.

December 18th, 2010

Felt Bad

Very Bad experience. I remained angry over the experience for two days. I felt hat the baby was getting uncomfortable, he moved vigorously while doc kept the sensor at one place while i was asking him some questions. Very Bad nurse, Poked me twice for blood, instead of piercing in left hand where I asked her to, she used my right hand and then had to come to left, forgot to put bandage on my right hand, it kept stinging till I put bandage at home. She wasn't ready with bandage for left hand also wasted quarter of a spoon blood. Never met such careless nurse. I don't know why they screen lowest risk patients, Why OBGyn recommend it? I guess its a bigger market.....!

April 28th, 2017