Maternal Fetal Medicine
8160 Walnut Hill Ln
Ste 324
Dallas, TX 75231
214-369-4111
Locations and availability (19)

3.0

|  Mama Is Not Happy  |  show details
by Mommy's Home on Apr 4th, 2014

During my pregnancy, I found I needed a knowledgeable doctor with a caring heart. I was directed to Dr. Mark Peters who was touted as being a good doctor. Unfortunately, I found Dr. Peters to be knowledgeable but without a heart. The way he delivered sad news regarding pregnancy complications was insensitive and callous. His manner was so abrasive I would have rather been given the news by a rattle snake. This doctor’s bedside manner was so uncompassionate my advice to any woman who wants to be treated like a human and not a statistic is: Don’t book an appointment with this doctor. If you do decide to become a patient of Dr. Mark Peters, make sure you have thick skin because he probably won’t call you back. I called this doctor and to this day I am still waiting for his call. To me, a doctor who totally ignores a patient who leaves a message requesting a call back is just plain rude.

|  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

Very pleasant experience considering what I have all ready been through. An extremely competent doctor, one of the best I've been to.

|  Felt Bad  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2010

Very Bad experience. I remained angry over the experience for two days. I felt hat the baby was getting uncomfortable, he moved vigorously while doc kept the sensor at one place while i was asking him some questions. Very Bad nurse, Poked me twice for blood, instead of piercing in left hand where I asked her to, she used my right hand and then had to come to left, forgot to put bandage on my right hand, it kept stinging till I put bandage at home. She wasn't ready with bandage for left hand also wasted quarter of a spoon blood. Never met such careless nurse. I don't know why they screen lowest risk patients, Why OBGyn recommend it? I guess its a bigger market.....!