Learn more about Dr. Mark Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ryan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 29 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Ryan practice?
Dr. Mark Ryan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.