A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Simon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Simon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Saint Francis, Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Simon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Simon practice?
- Dr. Mark Simon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Simon practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.