A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Simon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Simon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Saint Francis, Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Simon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Simon practice?
- Dr. Mark Simon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Simon practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.