A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Simpson is Good. Dr. Simpson has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Simpson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simpson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Simpson practice?
Dr. Mark Simpson practices Family Medicine near Hixson, TN.
See Hixson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Simpson, Dr. Markus Simpson, Dr. Marlon Simpson, Dr. Marcelo Simpson, Dr. Marc Simpson, Dr. Marcellus Simpson