Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Passive-aggressive, hateful Dr show details Passive-aggressive, hateful Dr
Jan 16th, 2015

Rudest person i have ever met. does not listen.

The only doctor I trust. show details The only doctor I trust.
Oct 12th, 2012

I have been through several serious medical crises in the past year. Dealing with heart doctors, orthopedic surgeons, etc. Dr.Simpson is the only doctor I know I can count on to really listen to me. One ortho doctor let me walk around for weeks with a broken arm because he would not listen to me. Dr. Simpson really cares and he is open to alternative treatments as well as traditional ones. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs someone who will LISTEN to them.

Jun 30th, 2010

He has a history of drug abuse and rehab. Easy to get an appointment with unless he is at rehab again!

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by Leslie Brock on Mar 29th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Simpson's for over nine years and have always had a good experience at each visit. I feel that Dr. Simpson is responsive to my needs, listens when I talk, and spends as much time with me as I need. The staff is friendly and helpful in getting appointments, especially if it's urgent. I have recommended Dr. Simpson to many people and they have always had a positive response when I checked back on their experience.