Family Physicians
4513 Hixson Pike
Ste 102
Hixson, TN 37343
423-877-7999
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The only doctor I trust.  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

I have been through several serious medical crises in the past year. Dealing with heart doctors, orthopedic surgeons, etc. Dr.Simpson is the only doctor I know I can count on to really listen to me. One ortho doctor let me walk around for weeks with a broken arm because he would not listen to me. Dr. Simpson really cares and he is open to alternative treatments as well as traditional ones. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs someone who will LISTEN to them.

|  show details
Jun 30th, 2010

He has a history of drug abuse and rehab. Easy to get an appointment with unless he is at rehab again!

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Leslie Brock on Mar 29th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Simpson's for over nine years and have always had a good experience at each visit. I feel that Dr. Simpson is responsive to my needs, listens when I talk, and spends as much time with me as I need. The staff is friendly and helpful in getting appointments, especially if it's urgent. I have recommended Dr. Simpson to many people and they have always had a positive response when I checked back on their experience.