Learn more about Dr. Mark Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Watkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Watkins, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Watkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Watkins MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Mark Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Watkins practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Cardiologists.