Learn more about Dr. Mark Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Watkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Watkins, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Watkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Watkins MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Mark Watkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Watkins practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Cardiologists.