A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Watkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Watkins, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Watkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 18 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Watkins practice?
Dr. Mark Watkins practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Cardiologists.