A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Tabor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Tabor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabor
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Tabor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabor graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tabor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Tabor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Tabor practice?
- Dr. Mark Tabor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Tabor practices Otolaryngology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Otolaryngologists.