A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Tabor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Tabor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Tabor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabor graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tabor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Tabor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Tabor practice?
- Dr. Mark Tabor has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Tabor practices Otolaryngology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Tampa Otolaryngologists.