Otolaryngologists

New Tampa
13330 Usf Laurel Dr
Tampa, FL 33612
813-974-4683
Locations and availability (6)

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2013

Initially I was very impressed with Dr. Tabor. After getting an updated CT scan in June, it was confirmed that sinus surgery was needed. I planned to do surgery in coordination with a rhinoplasty being done by another doctor. After 4 surgery date postponements due to the issues with one or the other doctors' schedules, I finally arrived for surgery in late February. While I was waiting for the doctor(s) to show up in pre-op with the anesthesia needle already inserted, the second doctor delivered the news that Dr. Tabor reviewed my scans the night before and decided that the scan was now too old but it looked like I might not need sinus surgery. Again, this was after a visit to his office 2 weeks earlier where everything was confirmed. The fact that he didn't let me know directly and dumped this ugly task on the other doctor was unprofessional and unforgiveable. Apparently Dr. Tabor is too busy to review pre-work or plan ahead for surgeries even though I saw someone in his office 2 weeks earlier. This was very disruptive to my schedule (including the 4 other times I had to rescheduled).

|  show details
Feb 14th, 2013

Dr. Tabor gave me my life back. I cannot say enough about how thrilled I am with the results of my sinus surgery. He is on the cutting edge of new technology. Thank you.

|  Dr Mark Tabor MD - Otolaryngology - Sinus Surg.  |  show details
by James L Boles II on Oct 15th, 2009

Dr Tabor is very soft spoken and, and makes highly technical medicals term easy to understand. He read over all medical history and we discussed.I had ridgid and flexiable scope. He numbed my sinuses first and had no discomfort. So, no worries. Highly recommended. My ENT retired Dr Arnold Goodman MD (Otolaryngology - Sinus Surg.) retired. He was godlike to me. So it was good to feel so at ease with Dr Tabor. PLus you always want a Doctor who is board certified doctor.