Overall Review

4.7

February 19th, 2015
Phenomenal Doctor
Dr. Tabor is probably one of the most compassionate physicians. Especially when you have been through misdiagnosis and months of thinking you have something when it is something else. Not only did Dr. Tabor knew what it was from day one, but he was able to get me on the path to getting better and quickly. He is brilliant, thorough, and really cares about his patients which is rare. Of course he is super busy but what would you expect from such an amazing physician. I would be shocked for anyone to say anything to the contrary.

March 21st, 2013
Disappointed
Initially I was very impressed with Dr. Tabor. After getting an updated CT scan in June, it was confirmed that sinus surgery was needed. I planned to do surgery in coordination with a rhinoplasty being done by another doctor. After 4 surgery date postponements due to the issues with one or the other doctors' schedules, I finally arrived for surgery in late February. While I was waiting for the doctor(s) to show up in pre-op with the anesthesia needle already inserted, the second doctor delivered the news that Dr. Tabor reviewed my scans the night before and decided that the scan was now too old but it looked like I might not need sinus surgery. Again, this was after a visit to his office 2 weeks earlier where everything was confirmed. The fact that he didn't let me know directly and dumped this ugly task on the other doctor was unprofessional and unforgiveable. Apparently Dr. Tabor is too busy to review pre-work or plan ahead for surgeries even though I saw someone in his office 2 weeks earlier. This was very disruptive to my schedule (including the 4 other times I had to rescheduled).

February 14th, 2013
Dr. Tabor gave me my life back. I cannot say enough about how thrilled I am with the results of my sinus surgery. He is on the cutting edge of new technology. Thank you.