A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MARK TAGETT:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. MARK TAGETT, MD, PHD, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. TAGETT graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. TAGETT has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. TAGETT accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 32 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan