Dr. Mark Takata Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Takata?

August 18th, 2015

I have known Dr. Takata for the past two years. He did my bypass surgery and everything went very well. I have lost 100 pounds and I am healthy and happy. I have always felt well cared for, both by Dr. Takata and by his staff.

January 27th, 2015

Wonderful experience. Very thankful .

January 9th, 2015

Amazing doctor!

December 22nd, 2014

Would recommend to everyone. Had long medical relationship with him and love the guy as health professional.

October 14th, 2014

Compassionate, effective medical practitioner

Thank you, Dr. Takata, for your outstanding service!

October 3rd, 2014

I could not ask for more in a doctor. He is absolutely the finest one can chose in his field. I have every confidence in him.

October 2nd, 2014

Beyond Tragic

My sister had a hernia repair and gastro bypass surgery by Dr Mark Takata. Two weeks later she died. I am now in discussion with the hospitals risk management to determine what the heck happened. I agree with the previous review - my sister should have gone to a doctor who graduated from a medical school in the US! If I could select zero stars I would

August 29th, 2014

Worst doctor ever!!!

I should have gone to a doctor who went to Med School in the USA! This guy was the worst. Wouldn't give me the time of day. Took me everything just to get up the courage to go. Stay away!

May 24th, 2014

Good surgeon, but does not listen

I fully recommend this man as a surgeon. My fundoplication surgery seems perfect. However, he refused to add a pain management specialist to my case even after I told him my last surgeon told me I needed one for this surgery. I suffered an incredible amount of pain due to this. Later I found out that they have a pain management department right there in the same building. He was being lazy and blew me off when I was telling him frankly that I had a problem.

July 17th, 2013

This Man Saved My Life! Always made me feel as if I was the only one he was taking care of. I never waited longer than 5 minutes. He is an Angel =)

May 9th, 2013

Amazing Doctor and Surgeon

Dr. Takata saved our mother's life several years ago when she became very ill with severe diverticulitis. We are forever grateful to him! He is not only a fine surgeon, but someone you can trust and talk to. Rest assure, if he is your surgeon, you are in the BEST hands out there! :)

April 3rd, 2013

Dr Takata is a BRILLIANT physician and a PHENOMENAL surgeon! He is kind, caring, compassionate and I've always had such confidence and assurance under his care. He has operated on me 4 times (RNY gastric bypass, cholecystectomy, & 2 diagnostic laparoscopies to diagnose severe abdominal pain in which he discovered and repaired intestinal hernias that eluded CT scans). He has always been attentive and compassionate about my post-op care and comfort and is very reasonable about prescribing post-op pain meds. Dr. Takata takes time to listen to patient concerns and addresses each of them in a positive, professional and patient-centered manner. He is direct and honest with patients regarding diagnoses and treatment plans. He is quick and prompt to respond to phone calls and messages. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Takata... I highly recommend him to anyone and trust him explicitly!!