Dr. Mark Tallman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Tallman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mark Tallman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 8th, 2015

Daughter of patient

I am very disappointed in Dr. Tallman and how he conducts his business. I am trying to tell myself that perhaps he's a good doctor, but who would want to go to someone who doesn't really care, or you get the impression he doesn't. This is my opinion of the doctor. Hmmm he comes flying into the room after my dads surgery with a group of 10 students, obnoxious as can be when you ask a question, no time for that. And if you dare to ask it twice, watch out! Hmmmm whos paying who? I understand you cannot spend hours with people but you're like a whirlwind. And your comment about "you look good", do you tell everyone that just to shut them up? I would not recommend this man to anyone for the fact he has no people skills and spends 0 time with his patients consulting them professionally. I literally watched my mom ask a question 2 times and he made her feel so stupid and humiliated her. Who is this arrogant man? He did this in front of his interns and went on some rollar coaster ride about some outter space thing. Wow was he trying to impress the interns, the nurse, us? I thought the nurse behind him was gonna split a seam when she made eye contact with me, because at that point he was way over everyones head on the subject. I wouldn't care how good this man was I would never recommend him to anyone. Doctors do forget that the patient is a paying customer. You need to shape up. Very disappointed!

September 10th, 2012

does not work with you

August 7th, 2012

Dr. Tallman is very thorough and reassuring.

May 22nd, 2012

Rude, Crude, Arrogant and Socially Unacceptable. He may know his stuff as a doctor but this guy needs a serious attitude adjustment. I know several other doctors who are excellent AND nice - try to get one of them instead of this know it all.

September 13th, 2011

Dr. tallman is a ignorant jerk he is un professional i he has no patience for a man who is suppose to care about his occupation i wouldn't send my dog to his

July 2nd, 2010

Uncaring jerk

I'm a young recent college graduate who began experiencing severe chest pains. They went on for months, followed by extreme weakness and fatigue. When I made an appointment to see Dr. Tallman he told me that since I was unemployed I needed to get a job and get off of medicaid so that way "the people who really need it will have more of the resources that I am using." He was very curt with me, and definitely the rudest doctor I have ever had the misfortune of being treated by. He blew my chest pains off just because I was young and am the first in my family to suffer from severe chest pains. Before he found out I was unemployed, he had scheduled a series of tests for me. As soon as I told him I was unable to work due to my constant pain, he canceled all of my tests. My finance and I were appalled by his behavior and obvious desensitization to people who could have a serious medical condition. He told me not to come back until I had an insurance program through an employer. I was initially excited to finally see a Doctor and find out what was wrong with me, only to leave disappointed and offended.

June 2nd, 2017