A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Tanchel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Tanchel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Tanchel, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanchel graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tanchel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Evan Tanchel MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Tanchel practice?
- Dr. Mark Tanchel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Tanchel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Gastroenterologists.