Learn more about Dr. Mark Tanchel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Tanchel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanchel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tanchel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Tanchel, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanchel graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tanchel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Tanchel MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Tanchel practice?
- Dr. Mark Tanchel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Tanchel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Gastroenterologists.