A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shlomo Tanen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomo Tanen, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanen graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tanen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shlomo Mark Tanen FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shlomo M. Tanen practice?
- Dr. Shlomo Tanen has 1 office location.
Dr. Shlomo Tanen practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mc Lean, VA.
See Mc Lean Endocrinologists.