Learn more about Dr. Mark Taubman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taubman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Taubman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taubman graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taubman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Taubman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Taubman practice?
- Dr. Mark Taubman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Taubman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.