A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Taylor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital-Mayo Health Sys
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Porter Taylor MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Mark Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mankato, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peter, MN and Fairmont, MN.
See Mankato Obstetricians & Gynecologists.