A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Tekrony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Tekrony, Neurologist, Psychiatrist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Tekrony, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tekrony graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tekrony has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Christopher Tekrony MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Tekrony practice?
- Dr. Mark Tekrony has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Tekrony practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA.
See Fairfax Neurologists.