A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Tenerowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Tenerowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Tenerowicz, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenerowicz graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Tenerowicz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Tenerowicz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Tenerowicz practice?
- Dr. Mark Tenerowicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Tenerowicz practices Emergency Medicine near Plymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Plymouth Emergency Physicians.