A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Teng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Teng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Teng, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Teng graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Teng has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Teng MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Teng practice?
- Dr. Mark Teng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Teng practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Cardiologists.