Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Tereletsky
Dr. Mark Tereletsky, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Orrville, OH, with another office in Orrville, OH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tereletsky is affiliated with Wooster Community Hospital, Affinity Medical Center and Doctors Hospital of Stark County. Dr. Tereletsky has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Tereletsky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Tereletsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orrville, OH.
Dr. Richard Jones
Orrville, OH 0 mi9
Dr. Kalpana Raghunathan
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Orrville, OH 0 mi
Dr. Charles Smith
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Radiology
Orrville, OH 0 mi47