Dr. Mark Tesser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Tesser?

May 21st, 2014

DISLIKE DOCTOR

I went to see Dr, Tesser once and it was enough for me never had I met a doctor that was so nasty. As soon as he came in and ask me what insurance I had he said thanks for reminding me I hate them I am going to cancel them. Gave me a cream for my hands when I actually had an infection on my nails. Never returned again.

September 27th, 2013

Great physician

Ten years ago I was being treated by a NY Magazine Top dermatologist for a lesion on my face. After four months of treatment with no visible cure in sight, I visited Dr. Tesser. He instantly diagnosed a keratosis, treated it with liquid nitrogen, and eight days later it was gone forever. I have returned to Dr. Tesser repeatedly and have been treated for several basal and squamous cell carcinomas. In ever instance he correctly diagnosed and treated each case. He is highly skilled, professional humorous, and above all, exceptionally caring and sympathetic. Patient care is his singular focus. He is, quite simply, an exceptional physician, and very fine person.

April 3rd, 2013

i have a history of basel cell skin cancer. i recently saw dr.tesser as a new patient for a complete skin examination. he told me i was fine and that i needed to see him again in about six months to a year. i was left very uncomfortable with the exam so i decided to see another dermatologist two weeks later. this doctor told me that there was a very suspicious spot next to my nose. he did a biopsy and it turned out to be a basel cancer. he removed it with mohs surgery. i'm really glad i followed my intuition and saw another doctor. had i listened to dr. tesser i probably would have had a very disfiguring cancer had i let it grow. I called dr. tesser to let him know how serious his missed diagnosis was. his assistant told me he would call me himself to apologize. he never did.

May 8th, 2012

serious dermatology

Dr. Tesser is extremely careful and proactive . His wealth of knowledge is evident . He is a very serious medical professional. I recommend him to my friends , some of whom are doctors.

September 2nd, 2011

Professor

Re. Dr. Mark Tesser: I have been a patient of Dr. Tesser for more than the past decade. In this period I have found him to be an outstanding physician. I base this judgment upon two factors: his professionalism and his interpersonal skills.As a physician he is precise in his diagnoses and communicates what is the nature of your problems in clear concise and understandable terms. He also explains why he is doing his office procedures, or prescribing whatever medication he does order for his patient. At no point have I ever left his office with unanswered questions. If questions do occur later he answers the precisely.Perhaps as important as his medical skills are his interpersonal skills. He seems to quickly learn about his patients as individuals. Over the years we have had many conversations about a wide variety of subjects and he does remember recent conversations. Despite the limitations of time faced by most physicians I have always left the office very happy with him. Moreover his attitude carries over to his office staff as a group they are both nice and efficient. His past public recognition and honors have been well earned and continue in his practice.

July 4th, 2011

i've been going to dr. tesser for 10 years. he's quick, thorough, pleasant and professional.

June 7th, 2011

Dr. Tesser is GREAT

I've been seeing Dr. Tesser for about 12 years. Besides the annual "mole patrol", he has treated me very successfully for a couple of mystifying skin conditions with great cocern and professionalism. Love his sense of humor and efforts to make me comfortable. The office staff have been with him for years and are very efficient.

January 28th, 2011

Dr.Tesser is one of the few doctors who does not overtreat you. I have a condition which could lead some people to take very strong medication and he has wisely turned me away from them. Also he has a great touch with injectibles. If you want a little Botox or other injections, you could out with a natural look that no one would notice.

January 25th, 2011

Dr. Tesser has been treating my difficult skin problems for about 30 years, and I would recommend him without hesitation for his competence, general sensitivity, and good humor. His staff is excellent.

December 17th, 2010

says, "you have 30 seconds with me"

August 10th, 2010

I love Dr, Tesser

Everyone at my office sees Dr. Tesser for routine check-ups, mole removals, etc. While I was told that he is an excellent doctor, I had been warned that he can be a bit curt or short with his patients. My experience has been the complete opposite... He is warm, funny, puts you at ease and always takes time to make sure you don't have any additional questions. His office staff is excellent as well! I just got botox (my first time and a very small amount) at his office and he did an excellent job and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Honestly he is one of the best doctors I have found in New York, I recommend without reservation.

July 19th, 2010

A+ --- Thorouh, Wise, and Friendly

Dr. Tesser is the best dermatologist I have ever visited. I have many dermatological issues (acne, eczema, folliculitis) that require regular care and treatment. His treatment is superior to that which I've received from previous dermatologists. I grew up in a medical family, around many physicians and caregivers - I know the difference between a B+ and an A+, Dr. Tesser is an A+!