Learn more about Dr. Mark Testaiuti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Testaiuti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Testaiuti, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Density
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Testaiuti graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Testaiuti has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Testaiuti MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Testaiuti practice?
- Dr. Mark Testaiuti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Testaiuti practices Neurological Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Neurological Surgeons.