Dr. Mark Testaiuti MD Patient Reviews

• 10 reviews

November 23rd, 2016
I am a letter carrier who has battled a bad back for over 20 years. I have multiple issues with my back but sciatica finally made it impossible for me to work. I had Dr Testaiuti do my surgery and he fixed all my probems. I got my life back! Not only is he a great surgeon but he is a great guy.

November 23rd, 2016

November 27th, 2015
Dr. Testaiuti gave me my life back!
Dr. Testaiuti saved my life! After having ACDF surgery three years ago by another doctor, I was left with debilitating pain and unable to swallow. I was told there was nothing she could do to help. I wanted to die. Then I was introduced to Dr. Testaiuti. He spent hours with me figuring out how to help me. It has only been three days since Dr. T repaired my neck and I already feel 100% better. This man is a GENIUS! Thank you Dr. Testaiuti.

July 7th, 2015
Outstanding Doctor and His work!!!
The day of surgery and woke up I had no pain in my legs or arms! The arms was a bonus. I could tell the difference between back pain and surgical pain! Everyone conected to him made me whole again: nurses, PA's, clerks & PT at heartland rehab.!!

September 20th, 2013
just want to say, I am still having some issues painwise, and possibly facing another surgery, but I have been treated wonderfully by this doctor. Always returns calls, and promises to get to the source of all the pain, and not to just wash his hands of me and say he cant help! Him, his whole office and Fellowship surgical center have all been wonderful!!

August 14th, 2013
Neck Surgery
I think Dr.T has been wonderful. He did neck surgery for me in May of this yea. He has an excellent bedside manner, and has been very compassionate. Always takes the time to listen and answer questions. I am still under his care, and I would highly recommend him to anyone having neck or back issues.

January 17th, 2013
Lifesaver
Dr Testaiuti saved my life in 2002 at Cooper Hospital, when he removed a spinal cord meningioma at C-5, 6 & 7, measuring 1 cm, that was between the cord, and the cord covering. I was in the hospital for four days, no rehab, no loss of function, and I have full range of motion in my neck. He truly is one of the best!!

July 5th, 2012
Left before seeing doctor
After a 30 minute wait, I learned that the patient before me had been waiting nearly an hour and my wait would be at least an 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours. I left. Any doctor that shows that level of disrespect isn't worth it.

September 5th, 2010
Well worth the 2 hour drive from NY to Southern Jersey
Dr. T has done 2 lumbar fusions on my lumbar spine-the first 5 years ago (L3-L5), and the second 4 days ago (L5-S1). Despite my living in NY City, I would not consider going to anyone but him.Dr. T is amazing at his art, and is VERY respected in the physician's community. When recently discussing Dr. T with one of my other Dr's, I was told that Dr. T is ''a Dr's Dr'' and that he saw him when he had back problems. ''I wouldn't go to anyone else, he's the best'' is what my Dr quoted.Dr. T is VERY thorough and explains everything in detail (thus he has a history of running a bit behind schedule wise). He answers all questions & makes sure his patients understand the process, and their choices. He is not one that advocates for surgery, and if he believes that surgery won't help, will be vocal with his beliefs. I honestly cannot say enough good about Dr. T. He is well worth the 2 hour drive from NY to Southern Jersey, and truly cares about his patients (visiting me several times in the hospital post surgery).There is NO ONE better at his art, no one friendlier, and no one that can put your mind more at ease than Dr. T.

February 24th, 2010
has excellent beside manner.takes timeexplaining your diagnosis and surgerydetails.does not rush to try and get youout of there.i felt very comfortablewith him.would highly recommend him toothers.