A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Tetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Tetz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Tetz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tetz graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tetz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Vernal Tetz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Tetz practice?
- Dr. Mark Tetz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Tetz practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.