A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Tetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Tetz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tetz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tetz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Tetz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tetz graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tetz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Vernal Tetz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Tetz practice?
- Dr. Mark Tetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Tetz practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.