A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Theiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Theiss, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Theiss graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Theiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Monre Theiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Sports Medicine, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Theiss practice?
- Dr. Mark Theiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Theiss practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Sports Medicine, and Trauma Surgery near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Annandale, VA.
See Falls Church Orthopedic Surgeons and Falls Church Surgeons.