A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Theiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Theiss, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theiss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Theiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Theiss graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Theiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Monre Theiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Sports Medicine, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Theiss practice?
- Dr. Mark Theiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Theiss practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Sports Medicine, and Trauma Surgery near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Surgeons and Fairfax Orthopedic Surgeons.