A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Theiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Theiss, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Theiss graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Theiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Theiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Theiss practice?
Dr. Mark Theiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Trauma Surgery near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Annandale, VA.
See Falls Church Orthopedic Surgeons and Falls Church Surgeons.