Learn more about Dr. Mark Theiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Theiss, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Theiss graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Theiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Theiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Theiss practice?
Dr. Mark Theiss practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Sports Medicine, and Trauma Surgery near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Annandale, VA.
See Falls Church Surgeons and Falls Church Orthopedic Surgeons.