Dr. Mark Thiele MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2015
Knowledgeable, Thorough, Caring
Our mom sees Dr. Thiele for hypertension, and he has gotten this condition under control for her. Mark Thiele is knowledgeable, thorough and caring. When I am in town, should I need a physician, he would be my choice.

April 9th, 2015
I was dr theile's 5th pt when he arrived in Pensacola and had been seeing him for over 5 years, He's a great doctor If u have a cold or upper respiratory infection. He's spends and average of 3-5 mins with u. He'll write u a prescription after listening to my lungs, Checking me ears, or looking into my throat (never did all 3 in one office visit) Recently I've been having chest pain and requested a apt which I was given By his staff. The day of the apt he had his medical assistance call me and tell me I'd be better off going to the walk in clinic do to complaint and time of apt. when explained I was currently not having chest pain. it's been off and on and I needed a check up. Maybe test performed Or a referral to a cardiologist. He agreed stating per his ma "that if anything was abnormal he was sending me to the er" there was a hugh wreck on Fairfield causing me to be six minutes late and Dr theile refused to see me stating "half my visit was already over" he stated "he only a lots 15 mins per pt" I than went to the walk in clinic which did a ekg and got me into see a cardiologist in 2 days. The next day dr theile called myself and actually stated "chest pain was a complicated diag and he felt better sending me to the walk in clinic and than fired me as a pt (there wasn't even anyone in waiting room at 4:06pm and he doesn't close till 5:00pm) I'm actually happy he's no longer my doctor I actually want a doctor that cares, that will spend time with me, that cares and wants to help Now a days u can't see a specialist unless ur primary doctor refers u and if dr theile had er experience and ran a hospital why couldn't he perform an ekg, order labs and refer me to a cardiologist. I'm very upset about this experience. I've been a nurse for 22 years and never had a doctor refuse to see a pt due to any kinda cardiac issues Trust me u want a doctor that will see u, perform teat or refer u as needed. I don't know about u but I hate the er unless necessary and with these new insurance regulations a doctor is to try to keep u out of the er not send u and doctor theile would rather send u than see you (it's happen more than once to me, my husband and other pt's I've talked too) Beware it's ur health Good luck to you

December 2nd, 2013
Great Doctor and Office Staff
Dr Thiele and his office staff are wonderful. I do not like going to the doctor but I like going to this office. It is out of my way, but that does not matter. I do wish that the doctor could spend more time with me - but I think that is the nature of HMO's - get them in and out! I do know that the Doc will listen to me and answer my questions. He always makes sure that I get other things checked out (OB/GYN, mammo). Front Desk staff and the nurse are awesome. They know what time I like my appts and are very efficient with payments.

October 28th, 2013
Insulted and mistreated
Watch out when you fill out your paperwork because it's like filling out an application for a job . When he looks over your paperwork and if he sees something he doesn't like ,he will have his nurse show you the door with no explanation from anyone. You will hear the words "he won't see you". Very unprofessional !

September 9th, 2013
Disturbed, Dazed & Confused
After waiting approx. 2-3 weeks for my appt. with Dr. Thiele, I received a voicemail on the morning of my 1pm appt. (in which I took off work for.) The voicemail simply stated that my appt. "had been cancelled." I called Dr. Thiele's office shortly after receiving the voicemail to inquire why my appt. was "cancelled." I was simply told that Dr. Thiele had reviewed my New Patient paperwork, and put a note on my paperwork that he would not take me as a patient, and to see an Internal Medicine doctor. I was stunned. I asked why he said that? "Dr.'s orders" I was told. I made an appt. with Dr. Thiele after reading some of these reviews and because my PCP had left the area. I need a new PCP. I have been struggling with fairly high blood pressure as I have been out of medication. I also am out of other very basic medication for someone my age. I was so shocked, insulted, and saddened. I suppose if you have medical issues such as Lupus, high blood pressure, in need of hormone medication, mostly all BASIC primary care issues, do not schedule to see Dr. Thiele. Or perhaps if you have had back surgery or a blood transfusion in your past and still struggle with it, DO NOT schedule an appt. with Dr. Thiele......you will be called on the morning of your appt. and simply told "your appointment has been cancelled." SO BEWILDERING AND INSULTING!!!!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE TREATMENT BY A "PHYSICIAN." Definitely NOT a "compassionate doctor!"

July 5th, 2013
Doctor Thiele is the best doctor. My previous doctor retired without any notice. This caring doctor took me on board right away. He is so caring. He is smart and listens.

April 24th, 2013
Impressed
Dr. Thiele's entire office from the front desk on up was very friendly and warm. Dr. Thiele was also warm, and listened to all I had to say. I was apprehensive because my last primary care doc was wonderful (love insurance changes) but Dr. Thiele quickly put my worries to rest. Glad I was able to find a new Dr. that I like.

March 29th, 2013
Awesome doctor
The best doctor I have been to. Every issue addressed. I do not feel rushed. Dr Thiele spends time with me and listens.

February 4th, 2013
Terrible experiences
Dr. Thiele hardly spends any time in the room with me. He either comes back in and throws medication at me "just in case" or dismisses me without even checking out half the symptoms I've listed. While the nurses are very friendly, the ladies at the front desk are the exact opposite. I am looking for a new dr. because of the poor experiences I have had over and over at this office

January 31st, 2012
Very shaby treatment
My experience with the doctor's staff was very shabby. I was insulted by the lack of professionalism. I have been treated in such a manner in my entire life.

June 3rd, 2011
Knee Problems
After moving down from New York I was in need of a doctor for the general stuff. I have had a few knee surgeries and have been plagued with chronic pain ever sense. Doctor Thiele was recommended to me by a friend and has turned out to be wonderful! The office is nice and the staff courteous. He genuinely cares about my well-being and makes this evident with each visit.

June 19th, 2017