Dr. Mark Thimineur MD Patient Reviews

3.0

December 9th, 2016
Disabled for life
This Doctor is the worst Doctor I have ever had.At first he seemed ok as a matter of fact he was great until people in his office got in trouble for their own mistakes.I fact causing the death of a patient.I signed a contract with this doctor that I would follow all the rules of the pain center.I always followed there rules,I thought that I was an exemplary patient always followed the compliance of the center.This Doctor and his main office in Griffin Hospital,decided not to except Medicaid patients anymore.I feel that he broke his own contract.Not helping m e find a new doctor.When I found a Doctor the women at records would not release my records.Maybe the records got lost in the mail.In my summation everyone should stay away from this doctor.

November 6th, 2016
patient
I am NOT HAPPY WITH THIS CLINIC TOO MANY ISSUES can't fill the scripts they have been flagged at several pharmacy that concerns me I asked the Dr at my last visit she had no answer.. I feel like something is wrong when I go there

September 16th, 2016
He gave me back my life after another doctor, at a noted hospital in Connecticut, a renown surgeon, damaged me through poor surgery practices. and left me to my own devices suffering and in pain...Dr. Thimineur and his staff are top notch.. has been , unfairly, overly scrutinized and criticized. Without him...not sure what I would do.His patients are the ones who suffer when a medical issues gets politicized...Read the news and see how the politicians and the people who aren't affected by unfair decisions call the shots... Most doctors are terrified of dealing with chronic pain..not afraid of the patients..they are afraid of the authorities and the over reaction, ruined reputations. that often comes about from an imperfect world ..If only we'd scrutinized our government, politicians and government administrators the same way as the pain management industry ...that would be helpful to all and far more productive..He knows what he is doing...

June 7th, 2016
Bad
Very bad experience with Dr Thimineur. He said that he could not help me with my headaches even though he advertises as a Headache Center

May 11th, 2016
I have had some procedures done and everything was done well.

February 5th, 2016
RN
My husband has been seeing this group for awhile. Finding another clinic! They are ridiculous for managing pain. My husband was told the pain is all just in his head even though he has 4ruptured discs and 2 surgeries later. They believe every person should be treated with the same dose of pain medication to manage pain. They have put him through withdrawl and depression. I think it is sad that a center can operate like this. I now have to go on appts with him to advocate for him. He is in a great deal of pain daily and is not being managed effectively. When he gets upset and raises his voice a little, he was threatened that he could leave here without any scripts. Some one who is treated like an abuser....that has no record of ever abusing would get upset. They do not promote quality of life. They have caused more suffering for my husband as well as our kids an myself. This month he stayed in bed except to eat and use the bathroom but thats ok in their eyes because we are reducing his pain meds. This is so wrong.

September 2nd, 2015
I have never known of a Dr. who will not speak to a patient over the phone. Additionally, if you were to see Dr. Thimineur in the hallway and wanted to ask him a question, the staff will not allow you to do that, and he will walk the other way so as not to have time for you. It is unbelievable and very unprofessional.

August 11th, 2015
Very pompous. Poor attitude. Pushes his implant on patients. If you refuse, pushes you to one of his puppets.

July 30th, 2015
DO NOT GO!!!!!!
Would not send my worst enemy to this group of morons. They are the most incompassionate, cold, uncaring, unproffesional group of bullies I have ever met. I wish them all severe, untreatable chronic pain. They are monsters.

July 26th, 2015
President Accurate Welding Services
I have been a patient of Dr Thimineur for over eight years now he is very professional and cares about the people that he treats. People just don't care what would happen to us in Chronic Pain. With over seven shoulder surgeries I have terrible head aches and shoulder and back pain like a burning stabbing pain. Without Dr Thimineur I can't get out of bed for three to four days at a time. I own a small business that employees over thirty people and without me they loose there jobs, health insurance and their way of life. By what Dr. Thimineur does for my pain with blocks and medication I am going to work every day not to say without pain but it is controlled so I am useful again. He takes care of a lot of patients and with the state and DEA on pain management centers back telling them what and how much they can prescribe it is not fair to them or us. They even bother the pharmacies we go to. The Doctors and pharmacists go to school to learn about pain medication, fixing the human body and helping people with pain. What does a DEA agent do go to school to learn how to harass people with chronic pain, doctors and pharmacists because they can't stop the street pushers. Without Comprehensive Pain and headache treatment centers there would be a lot of people suffering that don't have to. I want to thank Dr Thimineur and his staff for the care we are given if they were not there I would be disabled and on social security for the rest of my life He is a great caring Doctor.

July 22nd, 2015
A+ doctor and staff!!
All I can say is that Dr. Thimineur and Sheri are the best. From day 1 they wanted me to get some quality of life back and that's exactly what they did. I am so appreciative of what they've done for me.

July 18th, 2015
A= Dr..
I have seen the Dr. for lower back pain. Received a few back injections and he is very good. It did help a lot.